What you'll learn:
- How to effectively and efficiently buy into the digital supply chain by championing brand safety and suitability
- How those practices of brand safety and suitability are proliferating as brands and agencies develop more mature approaches to safeguarding their brand values
- What the global COVID pandemic taught us about exclusion rules and their impact on the information ecosystem, local news outlets, and advertising KPIs
- How we can think about brand suitability when it comes to local journalism and diverse audiences’ access to information
- How the Local Media Consortium (LMC) helps digital media buyers more easily identify and prioritize owned-and-operated local news audiences
- How the LMC is lining up to deliver 1 billion ad requests per month
Breaking News: Is it Brand Safe?
What is NewsPassID?
Study: Reliable News Sources a Haven for Brand Safe Advertising
Local News Advertising Inclusion List: Impact and Improvement
Don't let brand safety turn a pandemic into a publishing crisis